Application Auditor continuously identifies high-risk, non-compliant and privileged user transactions in Oracle E-Business Suite. That protects your enterprise. It also reduces audit costs and complexity. AA empowers auditors, so they work fast, without help from IT.
AA enables you to Detect, Prevent, Notify, and Review unauthorized transactions within your Oracle database to ensure key governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) controls are being followed. AA screens both front end application-based transactions and back end SQL statements that violate defined audit criteria.
Using Continuous Controls Monitoring (CCM), AA detects table level record-based transactions (DML) as well as database dictionary-based operations (DDL). In combination, you can safeguard business transactions, master data, and EBS configurations, and ensure software integrity.
When AA audits a transaction or statement that violates the criteria, you can investigate and remediate it immediately.
Use AA when you must allow application support staff to access production environments, and you need a compensating control to prove they only performed authorized activities. AA can create audit trails of support staff transactions.
In conjunction with Certify Application Auditor, you can approve authorized transactions systematically and attach appropriate documentation. External auditors will rely more on your organization’s controls, which may reduce audit costs.
See ProView for Application Auditor for additional productivity capabilities.
- Detect high-risk and privileged user transactions and record an audit trail for subsequent review.
- Differentiate between transactions made via business applications or database utilities like SQL*Plus.
- Identify Who, What, When and How, preserving context at time of transaction.
- Review before and after column values on a single audit record.
- Manage audit criteria, selectivity, and scope, as requirements change.
- Monitor business users, super users, and IT users who have broad access to applications and data.
- Audit changes to application setups and profile options.
- Document transaction approvals.
- Monitor data dictionary (DDL) changes in addition to data (DML) changes.
- Over a hundred pre-configured table audits for business data, customer and supplier master data, and EBS setup configurations.
- Adapted to Oracle E-Business Suite user access technology.
- Well suited to audit data in any Oracle Database.
- Email alerts.
- Comprehensive reporting for internal and external auditors.
- Rapid Installation and implementation in a few days, not weeks and months.
- No additional hardware or Oracle software to purchase.
- Increased audit integrity.
- Shortened audit cycles.
- Reduced IT effort to prepare for and support audits.
- Example email of an audited transaction alert.
- Extended Data Visibility
- Revenue Visibility
- Self Service Provisioning
- GRC Certification
- GRC Auditing