Assign Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) Responsibilities faster and better than Oracle User Management!
With self-service requests, workflow approvals, SoD evaluation, and automated provisioning, you can be confident every user responsibility assignment is 100% compliant with your policies.
You'll have the evidence to prove it.
If you need a better way to provision EBS responsibility assignments, ProVision Responsibilities is a pleasant surprise. It is an alternative to Oracle's Approvals Management and User Management applications that can be deployed in a fraction of the time.
Many organizations already have a provisioning process, but it is driven by forms, emails, IT administrators, and help desk employees. It can take days or weeks to get the End User what they need through proper channels, often requiring exceptions. Auditing the approval process is tedious.
ProVision creates a self-service infrastructure to automate requests and approvals. It includes automatic provisioning of approved requests. It's a lot faster, more accurate, and way easier. Would you like service levels like this customer? [click] All responsibility assignments can be audited with simple online queries, integrated with existing EBS data.
If one of your goals is to be 100% compliant with your Segregation of Duties policies, and you deploy SoD Violations Manager, ProVision will also evaluate every responsibility request for compliance with your SoD policy. It presents the approvers any SoD violations that would result from a new responsibility assignment. The approvers can either approve the request, thus approving SoD policy exemptions for the user, or reject the request.See ProView for service level and interactive reporting options.
- Evaluate requests for compliance with your SoD rules.
- Seek approval from designated approvers.
- Process approver responses.
- Notify designated interested parties.
- Assign the responsibility to the user in EBS.
- It takes just a few days to set up the approvers and associate them with their designated responsibilities.
- User eligibility rules control who can request and receive responsibilities.
- Installation is fast and simple.
- No additional hardware or Oracle software to purchase.
- Increased service levels.
- Reduced administrative workload and costs.
- Extended Data Visibility
- Revenue Visibility
- Self Service Provisioning
- GRC Certification
- GRC Auditing