The GRC Audit Solutions can help your company or organization improve the efficiency of financial and IT controls. With these products, external auditors will place more reliance on your internal controls and you can reduce risks. Absolute offers both cloud and on-premise solutions to detect and prevent SOD compliance violations, automate compliance review and certification, continuously monitor risk sensitive configurations and business transactions, and automate user access provisioning.
Application Auditor (AA) and SOD Violations Manager (SOD VM) give you the ability to Detect, Audit and Prevent.
- AA detects and records all business, master, and configuration data changes, according to your defined audit criteria, whether the source is a business application or database utility.
- SOD VM detects and reports Oracle E-Business Suite segregation of duties access violations, according to your defined SOD policies.
- AA supports your audit processes with a wide range of reporting. Internal reviewers and auditors can document their audit evaluations and decisions. AA reduces the time to prepare for and execute periodic audits.
- SOD VM supports reviews and analysis of user access to EBS, including SOD access violations. With knowledge of the violations, you can achieve 100% compliance with your SOD policies.
- AA can prevent selected activity, while reporting the attempt. This is far more efficient than detecting and reversing any transactions after the fact.
- SOD VM together with AA can prevent user SOD access violations before they happen.
Contact us or read more about how AA and SOD VM can help protect your company from fraud and reduce audit costs.
- Extended Data Visibility
- Revenue Visibility
- Self Service Provisioning
- GRC Certification
- GRC Auditing