SOD Violations Manager
SOD Violations Manager for Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) will provide SOD policy definitions, rapidly evaluate your instance to facilitate remediation, win outside auditor agreement, and help your company achieve 100% SOD Compliance.
Now available in the Cloud!Reduce your audit fees. SOD VM will give auditors the assurance that your SOD processes are effective and automated. Under PCAOB Auditing Standard No. 5, "the auditor may conclude that the automated application control continues to be effective without repeating the prior year's specific tests".
SOD VM is a cost effective Segregation of Duties (SOD) control solution. SOD VM unravels EBS's access model. You'll see who has access to what capabilities. You define your SOD policies or employ one of our risk advisor compiled lists. SOD VM immediately identifies the violations across users, responsibilities, business groups, ledgers, operating units, menus, functions and forms.
Do you need continuous compliance? Add Application Auditor. Do you want lower administrative costs and improved service levels? Add ProVision Responsibilities. PV and AA work with SOD VM to prevent user responsibility assignments that violate policy. AA can also prevent structural changes to responsibilities and menus that violate policy. These preventive capabilities reduce the need for remediation. ProView for SOD VM augments SOD VM with extensive user productivity features, such as graphs that track progress to and maintenance of 100% compliance. Certify Responsibilities facilitates periodic responsibility reviews, with certified approval or removal of EBS user responsibility assignments.
- Define and maintain SOD policy as function conflict pairs and groups.
- Evaluate SOD user access on a periodic schedule or on-demand.
- Identify the complete user-to-function access path, including responsibilities, menus, exclusions, functions, and sub-functions.
- Exempt key users from evaluation to prevent false positive violations when separate policies apply.
- Define and assign mitigating controls to SOD policies.
- Integrate with AA and ProVision Responsibilities to enable Continuous Monitoring instead of periodic evaluation and remediation.
- Risk ranked policies based on typical accounting controls for EBS.
- A focused list of critical policies defined by an SOD risk adviser.
- No additional hardware or software to purchase.
- Runs on your EBS instance, but is not accessible by EBS users for added security.
- Report SOD evaluations on the day the software is installed!
- Now available in the Cloud! Just upload designated EBS data and report SOD violations. No software to install, period!
- Achieve 100% SOD Compliance.
- Auditors see, adjust, and agree with your SOD policy.
- Save time and reduce auditor fees.
- Extended Data Visibility
- Revenue Visibility
- Self Service Provisioning
- GRC Certification
- GRC Auditing